Refined Piedmont-style cuisine for even the most discerning tastes
The Furnasa restaurant is able to indulge the most discerning diners with its refined Piedmont-style cuisine, prepared by the owner himself. All meals are accompanied by an excellent selection of regional wines and liqueurs. The dishes of the Furnasa restaurant use local produce from the Lanzo Valleys The halls and rooms available allow hosting events such as weddings, ceremonies and private parties, and also offers ample opportunities for romantic evenings and pleasurable ‘marende sinoire’*. Here are some of our specialities:
- Toma and Truffle cocotte,
- Fassone beef tartare with mustard,
- Smoked salmon trout,
- Maltagliati pasta with white deer meat sauce,
- Pumpkin tortelli, amaretti and castelmagno,
- Forest and subforest deer,
- Modern veal shank on a nest of vegetables,
- Bignè fritti e caramellati con salsa agli agrumi,
Available wines: Roero Arneis, Barbera d’Alba, Barbera d’Asti, Nebbiolo d’Alba.
*The “marenda sinoira” is a small (cold) frugal, yet hearty meal eaten a few hours before dinner and that almost acts as a dinner. In fact, “Sinoira” derives from the word “sin-a” which in Piedmontese dialect means dinner.